Juvederm Volbella is a newest FDA-approved dermal filler used to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of lines around the mouth (smoker lines) and plumps under eye hollows.
Made with Hyaluronic Acid with original Vycross™ cross-linking technology, Volbella is created to be soft, smooth, long-lasting and have a higher lift capacity than any other lip fillers on the US market. It is a smooth gel that is injected by our professional , using an ultra-fine needle. The gel fills in lip lines and wrinkles while the hyaluronic acid within attracts and retains moisture, so results can last up to a year.
What areas can be treated with Volbella?
Volbella was created specifically for lips and small lines around the mouth area. With age, hyaluronic acid is gone, forming lines that we would rather not have. Small injections of Volbella can help to:
- Smooth the fine, vertical lines, appearing around the lips (also known as “smoker’s lines)
- Treat oral commissures, or where the corners of the mouth turn down
- Define the natural lip silhouette by highlighting the vermillion border, or outline of the lips
- Treat marionette lines which run from the corners of the mouth, down to the chin
- Enhance cupid’s bow, or the dip in the middle of the upper lip
- Tear trough zone of the eye
How long does Volbella last?
Studies show that 98% of patients who had Volbella injected into their lips stated that their lip appearance goals had been accomplished with satisfaction from the results lasting up to 12 months and longer.
Study results also indicated that Volbella is an aesthetic procedure for the lips and other areas that deliver beneficial results to both the patient and provider. With long-lasting length and comfort of injection and with an outstanding safety record, Volbella brings a smooth, natural-looking outcome, which is extremely significant when injecting the lips and perioral (mouth) zone.