RADIESSE LEARN MORE
What is Radiesse Volumizing Filler?
Radiesse is an injectable dermal filler which is made of calcium based microspheres suspended in water based gel.It works by immediately restoring facial volume and smoothing out and eliminating the signs of aging.Once injected, it immediately adds facial volume and begins to stimulate the production of the body’s natural collagen creating results that may last up to 18 months or more.
How does Radiesse work?
Radiesse instantly plumps the skin and replenishes lost volume for a more refreshed and youthful look. Over time, Radiesse works to stimulate your body to produce natural collagen. In time the body absorbs Radiesse and leaves the newly produced natural collagen in the injected areas for long lasting results.
Where RADIESSE® can be injected?
Radiesse can be injected in the following areas:
- Cheek bones injection, also known as the liquid facelift- around cheek bones to restore volume to the face and create youthful and visually appealing look
- Smile lines, also known as the nasolabial folds that go from the corner of the nose to the corner of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth– a.k.a. the oral commissure. These lines can make you look as though you are frowning even if you feel happy and relaxed
- Marionette lines– the lines that run down from the corner of the mouth toward your chin
- Pre-jowl– the area on each side of the chin. In this area skin can sag because of the loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles– are these horizontal lines that sometimes form on your chin and distract from your smile
- Hands – Radiesse injections immediately re-plump and replenish volume to the back of your hands to provide a youthful appearance instantly.